AFC try-outs are by invitation only. Players will be invited to try-out for AFC by first attending Castro Valley (CVSC), Montclair (MSC) or Piedmont (PSC) Soccer Club's try-outs.
Here are the details of the 2005 boys & girls and 2004 boys try-out:
- Friday, February 17, 2017
- 2005 Boys & Girls – 5:00-6:30pm @ Alden Oliver Sports Park
- 2004 Boys – 7:00-8:30pm @ Alden Oliver Sports Park
Prior to attending the CVSC tryout, please complete our online application form:
Prior to attending the MSC tryout, please complete our online application form:
After tryout completion AFC will hold a Program Meetings for its newly formed 2005 and 2004 Boys & Girls Teams at Canyon Middle School, Room D-11. Canyon Middle School is located at 19600 Cull Canyon Road, Castro Valley.
The time schedule for each age group and gender is as follows:
Thursday March 2nd:
7.00-8.30pm – 2004 Boys & 2005 Boys & Girls
Attendance is required by each AFC player and one parent or guardian. We have limited space so please limit attendance to one parent per player.
Things to bring to the meeting:
- 1 parent
- Completed US Club Medical Release Waiver Form (each player will need a new updated one for the new season)
- Birth Certificate (if new player to the program)
The following items will be discussed:
- Meet your Coach
- Player & Team Finances including financial aid and sponsorship opportunities
- Training schedules, including summer camps
- Spring and Fall Leagues
- Expectations & Responsibilities
- Question and Answer Session
- Individual Team Meetings
2003, 2001 & 2000 Boys AFC Academy Try-Out
Along with Montclair Soccer Club (MSC) and Piedmont Soccer Club (PSC), Castro Valley will be holding a try-out for a joint 2003, 2001 and 2000 boys premier level team.
AFC academy tryouts are by invitation only. Player's will be invited to try-out by first attending CVSC or MSC boys try-outs.
Tuesday 9th May @ Oakland High School
- 6.45pm - 8:00pm – 2003 & 2001 Boys
- 8.15pm - 9:30pm – 1999-2000 Boys